Our Learning Environment
The safety and security of our children, parents and staff are a primary concern and our center has been designed with just that in mind.
Our center sits on 4 acres of land providing:
- Plenty of space for play
- Ample room for several very large grass play areas equipped with age appropriate equipment
- A Large wooded area for nature walks and expeditions and exploration
- Garden areas for planting flowers to enjoy the butterflies, and growing vegetables
- Our large driveway and plenty of parking ensure the safe drop off and pick up of our children.
- The play areas are fully fenced and gated.
- All climbing equipment is mounted on specially installed safety surfaces.
- Entrances/exits to the building and play areas require staff operation and all activities are under the watchful eyes of our trained staff.
- The building is modern, designed specifically for daycare with all fire and safety equipment installed and tested regularly.
Opening Hours: 6:30 AM Closing Hours: 6:00 PM
Licensed Capacity: 85 Hot Lunch: Catered in
Licensed by: New York State Office of Child and Family Services
Languages supported: English, Spanish
Transportation: Lakeland School District provides transportation for the children in our Before and After School programs.
Holidays: New Year’s Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and the day after, Christmas Day. We close early on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. We also close for one day each year for staff training. Full details in printable form are available on our “Forms and Information” page.